Monday, March 12, 2007

Bass

I'm currently in the process of learning how to play bass guitar. It has been a really good experience so far. I attempted to learn how to play guitar throughout HS but I gave up repeatedly. The bass is cool since for most songs you only use two strings. It is also great having two people giving me free lessons. I would like to send some online hand pounds out to Amy Grace and Nat. I really appreciate it guys. With guitar I tried to teach myself by finding tabs of my favorite songs and trying to play those. I was often left confused and frustrated. If I could have any job in the world my first choice would be to be a baseball player but my second choice would be to play in a band. I hope that will happen someday.

2 comments:

Idhrendur said...

Dude! That rocks so much.

But if you play bass, you gotta work on the random facial expressions and bass-player dances.

Amy Grace said...

Hand pound right back at ya!
You are going to be a rockin' bass player. I am very impressed by how quickly you are picking it up!