Sunday, August 12, 2007

Roomates

Today is the 1st day of having at least one full time roomate at my new place. Hopefully it will turn out well. I think it will. This is the 1st time where I'm living with people who I knew before we actually became roomates. Living in the dorms was alright but it feels good to be living off campus. It has a more "grown up" feel. Living by myself sucked for the past two months. It was cool having my friend Colin stay for awhile before he moved into his apartment around a month ago. "Daniel and the Ryan's Den" was alive and well this summer. For those of you who don't know Daniel and the Ryan's Den was going to be the name of the apartment that DJ, Klement, and some 4th guy (preferably named Ryan) were going to be getting. It didn't work out but whenever the 3 of us get together we call it "the den". Maybe the den will move to a more permanent location in the future. Who knows?

2 comments:

AJ Harbison said...

I would love to see Daniel and the Ryans' Den come to fruition as a living situation. But I'm sure that Rose Pointe will be a great experience too. You should come up with a clever name for that as well, and then write another blog post about it. I'll look forward to that.

AJ
<><
The Matrix Has You

Mike Morabito said...

I also vote for Daniel and Ryan's Den for 2008!

-Mike