Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer

It's almost here! I want to do a lot of things this summer. I still have school and work but there is so much more I plan on doing. I want to learn how do play the piano. Everybody and their mother plays the guitar but I want to try something different. I plan on looking on ebay soon for a somewhat inexpensive keyboard. I also want to learn how to drive a stick shift. It's a skill that could come in handy one of these days. I want to use a decent amount of my time reading some of the many books that I want to check out. I've recently gotten into working out so I plan on continuing to do that as well.

1 comment:

AJ Harbison said...

Yay for summer plans! I hope you get to accomplish a lot of what you want to do--I feel like I always had big plans but then seldom followed through on them.

AJ
<><

P.S. A lot of people play the piano too. Have you ever considered the mandolin? ;)