Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photography

I'm starting to get into photography. There is so much stuff to learn! It's not as simple as I thought it was going to be. Thankfully I have friends who know what they are doing and are willing to help a brother out when he has a question or two. I want to start shooting weddings eventually. I might be shooting my manager at Black Angus' wedding. That should be cool and it would allow me to build my portfolio. I'm trying to set up my website (www.maguirephotos.com) but I've been having trouble logging into the control panel from hostmonster.com. Hopefully the website will be up and running sometime this week. I could potentially see myself being a full-time photographer.

1 comment:

AJ Harbison said...

Hey dude! That's really cool. Photography is definitely a very involved art/science--I remember Jessica told me it was one of the hardest classes she took at Cal State. But when you snap that one awesome picture there's nothing like it. I can't wait to see your website when it goes up!

AJ
<><
The Listening Blog