Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer 08

This summer was pretty cool. It's over now having officially starting my senior year this morning but I enjoyed it. I was in school for two straight sessions of summer school but I enjoyed the classes and it was nice having somewhat of a routine. I got into photography which I enjoy a lot and still have a lot to learn. Being a full-time photographer is the game plan once I graduate next May. My friend Lauren designed my logo and my business card which I'm excited to get printed and passed out to friends and potential clients. I went on a fishing trip up to the Sierra's right after I finished my last final and packed up my remaining items from my dorm. It was good trip even though I wasn't feeling too well. My summer kind of was like a regular semester but instead of taking a bunch of classes I was only taking one for a few hours on three straight days. I still lived out in Orange County, still worked at BA, hung out with friends, and went to Rock Harbor. Summer wasn't bad and taking the two classes this summer were necessary in order for my to graduate next May. I'm stoked about graduating and I think about it far too often. It's exciting though and I enjoy thinking about what life is going to be like.

No comments: