Monday, February 21, 2011

Life Lately

I've been working at my new job for close to a month now. It's been so nice to be working again. The company is growing really quickly and we are running out of space at our current office. They recently implemented a night shift which is what I'm now working. I start at 3:30 and get off at midnight. It's not as bad as it sounds. I like being able to do stuff during the day. It's also really cool being able to enjoy most of my free time after getting some sleep insted of getting off work and feeling drained from an 8 hr day and 45-60 mins of traffic on the way home. It feels so good to be productive and to be out and about. Still not sure where I will be going to church. I'm living in LB but I'm not sure how long I'm going to be here for. The longest I will be at my current place is until the end of this month. My roomate's lease is ending and I'm not sure if I'm going to stay in the area or move closer to LA. We will see.

No comments: