Sunday, March 16, 2008

Semester #6

This semester is filled with crappy classes. Here is the mid-semester review:

Math 303a- Me and math get along about as good as Boston and New York fans. I have been known to flip off multiple unresponsive math text books in my time. It's a boring class where we learn about mostly useless stuff than I will probably never use. I have it at 8:30am which makes it even less enjoyable. The worst part is that I have to take math 303b before I graduate.

English 211- This class is one of my least favorites. I don't do the reading and that is all we talk about in class. I do manage to create some pretty cool doodles in my notebook though.

Liberal Studies 302a- This is the class that I got a C- in that I have to retake. Stupid plus/minus system. We have three exams and that is it. I feel like I did pretty well on the 1st one. I have to take 302b before I graduate which is also a difficult class. I think that I'm going to take it during summer school.

English 341- Children's Literature- This class is similar to English 211 in that we spend a lot of time talking about the assigned reading. The professor assigns a ton of it too. This class is super long going from 4-6:45. It's only on Mondays though.

Biology 453- This is my only class that I have on Fridays. It is a lab and a lecture. It is almost a four hour class. It's not too difficult which is nice. The material is the most interesting out of any class that I am taking this semester.

1 comment:

Mike Morabito said...

Rymac,

This line "I have been known to flip off multiple unresponsive math text books in my time." made me laugh out loud.

Stick with it bro, your almost there. That is the really nice thing about graduating, after you are done there is no hw. Your nights and weekends are mostly free.

I am definitely not missing hw, although I do miss full time learning, I guess its a trade off.

-Mike