Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where Am Going?

I'm lost. I think about my future all the time. I have about 1 year of school left and I have no idea what I want to do after I graduate. I know, I know "Lots of people are in the same boat". But that only helps ease my frustrations a little. I'm majoring in Liberal Studies which is mainly for people who want to teach elementary school students. I don't want to do that for the rest of my life, or even part of it. I just wish I had my diploma. It's not like high school where you know that your diploma is going to come exactly 4 years after you start HS. There are people here in college that have graduated HS years before I did and are still chasing after that piece of paper. I imagine that it's going to be nice to be a college graduate, but then what?

1 comment:

Mike Morabito said...

Rymac, I with you bro. I don't really have any answers. After graduation, I have seen the brightest of individuals not be able to find out what they want to do even for a long time.

What I feel like God is teaching me about this stuff is that I can only find hope and satisfaction in him. That my career directions may change throughout life a number of times but Christ always stays the same.

-Mike