Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moving On Slowly

Blog post from June 2nd 2008:

"It looks like from now on people are going to be doing their own thing. People are getting married, on the road to getting married, or just have other big time commitments. Things are never going to be how they used to be. The community that I once enjoyed does not exist anymore and it's just going to keep dissolving more and more as time goes on. "

I wish that I could say that things have changed or that I was just being a little dramatic that day. Things aren't as bad as they were during the summer when I wrote the blog post above but they sure aren't great. I'm struggling. I miss my friends. I miss hanging out with people all the time. My friends have helped me become who I am today. It's been difficult for me to accept that things are different. I don't want them to be. That is why I have a desire to start over some place else. But what if the friends that I make in SD or wherever are just as busy as the friends I have now? People everywhere are going to have their own lives with their unique set of responsibilities. I don't know.

No comments: