Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break 2009

I'm currently in the midst of my last spring break as a college student. I don't have any crazy plans like last year when me and the guys were going to watch Mark attempt to woo a girl in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I mainly just want to rest and get some school stuff done. I only have 7 more weeks of school left! (hopefully). The future has been scaring me a lot lately. I've changed my mind a bunch of times with what I want to do after May 24th so I would be careful not to give this week's "plan for the future" too much weight. The game plan after graduation is to take a little bit of time off to relax. I might go on a vacation with my parents and maybe go on a camping trip with the guys. After that I plan on trying to find a job in the San Diego area. I want to find a room or an apt close to the beach. SD is a nice place and it isn't way too far from my parents or friends in Orange County.

No comments: