Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where Am I Going?

I have no idea where my life is headed. It's not completely a bad thing. Part of me really enjoys it. After coming home from Boston a couple of weeks ago I totally wanted to come back (or to NY). I'm back in Massachusetts currently for a few job interviews. I'm not sure whats going to happen while I'm out here. I bought a one way ticket in case I did get a job and decide to stay out here. It's been hitting me more and more that I might not be coming back home for awhile. Part of me is totally ok with that. I feel like I was leaving a mediocre situation. I wasn't loving my life situation. But then part of me more recently has been feeling a little sad about the things I will be giving up. Quality time with my family and friends will be only achievable through phone calls and occasional visits. I could be back home enjoying all of the old things in a week or two if I don't get a job or have a change of heart. Or, I could be staying out on the East Coast for awhile. Adventure lies ahead... wherever I'm at.

No comments: