Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Classes

So far my classes this semester are way different than the last few semesters of college. The major classes that I'm taking are a pain. Here is an analysis of all of the courses that I'm taking:

Math 115 College Algebra: This is the class that I got a D- in last semester. I have this class at 8am and I'm routinely 10-20 minutes late everyday. I really don't care about this class. I know how to do most of the stuff already. On the plus side having the D- prevented me from advancing to Math 135 Business Calculus. I really don't want to take that class. Hopefully I can pick a major that I'm half way interested in before I have to take that.

Business Management 246: This class is only good because the professor makes it entertaining. This is probably my favorite class (which isn't saying much). I tend to judge my like/dislikeness of a class by how funny the prof is.

Accounting: Oh my goodness! This is by far my least favorite class times 10. This guy doesn't have teaching skills at all. This stuff is hard and he doesn't explain it well.

Economics: This class is my second least favorite. Not a great prof. Boring topic. Hour and fifteen minutes of pure boredom.

Women in American Society: Many of you might be thinking "why would you take this class Ryan?". Well the answer is that I needed an upper division GE class and I did not feel like taking an math, science, or foreign language. This class, just like economics, is an hour and fifteen minutes of pure boredom. There are only 3 other guys in the class, which I normally wouldn't mind (if you know what I mean).

Overall, this semester is going to suck for classes. Campus Crusade-wise, it looks to be pretty freakin awesome! I care way more about Crusade so it is easier to get through the boredom of class.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

umm I definitely think that you should take your laptop to class and sit in the back row and busy yourself with facebook and blogger. That way, your teacher thinks you are typing notes but in reality you're just goofing around but being entertained. That's what I do anyways.

Merrilee said...

I know what you mean

Amy Grace said...

Do your teachers take attendance?

Idhrendur said...

Or you can be like computer science students. The productive ones are the ones who use facebook and blogger. The rest play World of Warcraft.