Friday, February 9, 2007

A Day in the Life of Rymac- Part II

(If you haven't read the post that I wrote yesterday I would suggest reading that one first because we're going in chronological order)

3ish o'clock: Went back to the library to finish Fury. It seems like I had to pay attention a lot more than I would for a current movie. After finishing it I decided to check the database for dvds since I had only been looking at the vhs tapes. I found a documentary about the Kent State shootings that took place during the Vietnam War. I didn't know too much about the incident but I had heard bits and pieces about it. I was just about to check it out and then someone called me

4:00- The Danimal himself called me to see if he wanted to hang out for a little while Crista was baby-sitting Brent "Stun 'em" Dunnam's baby. We went to Sports Challet to look for a basketball bag. Then we went to my dorm and relaxed. He showed me a couple cool websites. The first is pandora.com . This site is just what I needed! You type in a band and it will play a song by them and songs from other bands that have a similar sound. I love it! I'm always looking for new music on myspace and purevolume.com but this makes my job so much easier. Also, he showed me how to see trailers for upcoming movies on apple.com .

7:00- I went to Molcasalsa with my roomate Rolando. I probably go to this place at least twice a week. I got some carne asade fries (carne asada, fries, beans, cheese, gucamole, and sour cream). My friend Sarah introduced me to Molcasalsa after we went to Rock Harbor one Sunday morning. I wanted to go to a place that I had never been before and a place that wasn't your typical fast food resturaunt. We drove around for a little while and saw Molcasalsa and the rest is history.

8:00: Went back to the library and checked out the documentary about the Kent State shootings. It was very well made. I also watched part of a video about the brain and thinking. It was interesting.

That was about it for my Thursday. It was a pretty good day overall.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

wow Ryan...that's intense. I still think you need help with your Molcasalsa addiction...there's help for people like you.

AJ Harbison said...

Love the glimpse into a typical day! Your blog is one of the ones I most enjoy reading.

Better lay off the Facebook, dude.

Props and a pound for the resetting of the alarm clock multiple times. I feel like that's the story of my life.

AJ
<><