Thursday, February 8, 2007

A Day in the Life of Rymac- Part I

I decided early today that I was going to write a blog entry of a day in the life of myself. So here we go:

7:05am- I heard the most annoying sound known to man, my alarm clock. I was suprised I was as tired as I was since I had gone to bed before midnight the night before. I got my cell phone and set the alarm till 7:25, after that went off I set it till 7:35. I was still tired so I set it till 7:42. I finally got out of bed and checked my facebook because I'm obsessed with it. It's getting to the point where I might need some clinical help. Ok, it's not that bad and I'm getting better in terms of not checking it every waking hour of my waking existence.

8:25am- I got to my math class 25ish minutes late. I didn't care though. I've only been on time to that class a few times the whole semester. The best thing about class today is that class only lasted about 10-15 minutes after I got there! My next class was at 11:30 so I had a very large break. I went to the alumni lounge in the TSU and read some in the book of Luke. I was feeling pretty hungry and in need of some grubski so I made my way over to Busy Bee. Orange Chicken combo plate with fried rice and chowmein. The lady who got the food gave me a ton of orange chicken which is always good. The day before when I was at Long Beach State my new friend Heather and I went over to Panda Express and she kinda got short-changed on her orange chicken. So I ate lunch at 9:30am which is weird but good.

10:00am- I decided I was going to go to the library and watch a movie. I found two different films. The one that I ended up watching during this session was called Fury. It was released in 1936. It wasn't that great. I would write about the movie but I feel like this is going to be a long post already.

11:30- Economics class. Ugh. This guy/class is so boring. He is offering us extra credit if we watch the documentary Biggie and Tupac, which is pretty cool. Whenever he would talk about Tupac he would always pronounce it "two pack". That was pretty funny, I'm not going to lie.

11:43: Walked as fast as I could to Richard "Good Bye Lunna" s show in the TSU Pub. I was able to catch the final two songs and I was thoroughly impressed. I had checked out his myspace music site but I wasn't that impressed. He sounded great live! I grabbed a demo and headed of to the land of boredom (also known as class).

1:05- Went to Women in American Society and was bored out of my mind. I really don't want to talk about it. I will probably start counting down the remaining days I have left in that class.

2:15ish: Went to the career center to see if they could help me make a resume since I need one. I'm going to apply to be an RA for the rest of this semester since there are two brand new openings since two guys recently got fired. It would be nice to have some spending money for things like cds, Molcasalsa, and random expenditures.

I've just decided that I'm going to make this a two part series. I know all of you are desperately wondering what other amazing things happened today but they will have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments: