Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Let it Flow

I started writing a blog entry about my summer project but I wasn't feeling inspired to write about it, so it didn't sound too well. I don't want to force a blog entry if I'm not feeling it. I'm going to write on the fly in this post and whatever comes out naturally is what you'll hear.

- I woke up at 6 in morning today to write a paper for my Women in American Society class. I knocked it out in a couple hours. I enjoy procrastinating until the last moment. I feel like I do beter under pressure with school stuff.

- I wanted to go to the CSUF baseball game tonight but was unable to due to the Campus Crusade leadership team meeting. It's fine. I imagine that I will go to plenty of Titan games in my lifetime. I'm probably going to at least one game this weekend against Rice University.

- I'm on the look out for new bands that I enjoy listening to. I'm really starting to get into two different bands: Much the Same and Procession Came Opposite. I doubt that you have heard of them but they are two extremely good bands. Lots of energy.

-I have been thinking about how people complain that CSUF is a comuter school. I feel like it is almost a good thing that it is. If it wasn't then I doubt I would still be in contact with my friends as much after I graduate because everyone would be living far away from eachother. I hope that we all still see eachother on a regular basis after graduation.

- I wish I played guitar and could sing well. I would love to be in a band. Often times when I'm cruisin down Imperial, I rock out to a cd and imagine that I'm singing at a gig. But then I realize that I have a crappy voice and it bums me out a little. Another dream of mine that probably will never happen.

- The status of my core is pretty good. Life is going well right now

No comments: