Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I feel like I should write something

Tonight at the Campus Crusade leadership team meeting I was thinking that I should update my blog. I don't really have anything in particular that I want to write about so I'm probably going to write about a bunch of unrelated events. Here we go:

-I have been thinking about my future recently. I wonder what my life if going to look like after college. It's a reality that I don't want to face. That kinda sucks because you should always be stoked about what's coming up in your life. I think about in what capacity that I'm going to be serving God. Right now it's easy through Campus Crusade but I'm not always going to be in college, unfortunately.

- I have an Accounting test tomorrow. I have been procrastinating with the hw and studying. I don't like this class.

- I applied to be an RA yesterday. I really hope I get the job! I will find out later this week.

- One of my favorite bands, Kings to You, are playing a show one week from tonight at the Alley in downtown Fullerton. I won't be able to go since I have a leadership team meeting. I'm going to try to go to their cd release party concert in San Marcos in mid-March.

-I rented a dvd at Blockbuster that has 8 episodes of the tv show Dinosaurs. I have been thinking about this show for awhile and how it is never in reruns. It has been fun watching episodes that I haven't seen for around 10 years.

-Valentines day: It has traditionally been a sad day for the Rymac. This year I'm not worried about it. I'm going to watch the Titans demolish the 49ers and dethrone them of their 1st place status.

-I had some BBQ chicken Hotpockets today. They were really good. I would suggest that you go and buy some immediately.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Macgyver that's intense. I remember that tv show Dinosaurs! I use to LOVE that show. Me and my brother would watch it together, you know, sibling bonding and what not. Also, I feel I haven't been using your nickname lately, I don't know why. So now I need to use it a lot so I can make up for lost time. So with that said, see you tomorrow Macgyver!!!

Amy Grace said...

I've been thinking.. and I think you should be a writer. You are really funny, yet profound. You could write anything!

AJ Harbison said...

Thanks for updating due to obligation. That's awesome.

As far as thinking about what you're going to do after college... don't even worry about it, dude. I don't even know and I'm only a few months away. There is the road trip, but after that, I have no idea. Just trust God and follow where He leads, and the rest will take care of itself.

AJ
<><