Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All Together Seperate

It is becoming more apparent to me that I am lacking a sidekick. I mean there are the dynamic duos of (Amy Grace/Merrilee), (Ryan K./DJ), (Jenna/Crista), (Mike/AJ), (Johan/Dago), and the many others. And then their are the dating duos but I don't want to rant on and on about my problems with girls (or the lack thereof). That will be a post for the future. I feel like I'm flying solo while everyone else is enjoying the ride with their buddy. It seems like I'm buddies with everyone else and their buddy. Hopefully I will find my sidekick someday.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't worry Macgyver! I feel the same way! I use to be a part of a dynamic duo, we use to be inseparable, but then she changed..and not for the better..and I stayed be and so that was the end of that. So no worries Ryan, you're not alone!

Idhrendur said...

I totally know what you mean. Even worse for me, I lack any roommates with which to have meaninful interaction. Hopefully I can change that soon.

Amy Grace said...

Well I honestly have been praying that you would find a sidekick ever since winter conference... (I know that sounds really random)...
I'm sure God will bring you one.. maybe next semester. Especially if there is someone new to crusade, if you really befriend them and devote extra time to them they could be your sidekick. that's what happened with merrilee and I.. we both didn't know anyone or have anyone, so we befriended each other.
In the meantime, you can be like a third musketeer!

Jen Jen said...

ryan...don't worry I know how you feel!!! when I hang with Jenna and Crista we have the best time ever but I think I probably feel the same way as when you hang with Ryan K. and D.J. and I have a lot of lack there of with guys... so no worrys your not alone... and if all else fails we can be like batman and batgirl! because they were just friends too!!!
you'll find a robin though I promise ;)
kisses