Sunday, January 21, 2007

End of Break/Super Stoked

Well, today was our last day of break. It was probably my best break ever! I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and having no real responsibilities. I'm going to miss the nights of staying up late and sleeping in till 11:30 every morning... I ended up getting a D- in my Math 115 class so I have to re-take it. The only available sections that worked with my schedule were 7am, 8am, and 7pm. I decided to take the 8am class. I told myself that I would never take an 8am class again but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta to do. The last time I took an 8am class was during freshman year. I would routinely hit the sleepies everyday for about an hour or two every afternoon... Oh well. It's my fault for getting the D-.
I'm super stoked about Campus Crusade this semester! During the break I decided that I was going to take a mental vacation from Crusade stuff. It was good. I didn't want to become burnt out. I just got back from my mental vacation about a week ago. I'm really excited about the outreach table, sharing, seeing the crusade crew, seeing Ryan wear his "Hangin' with my peeps" shirt, etc. I'm also super stoked about Crusade at Long Beach State. I'm going to be helping them out with promotion and maybe some other stuff. There is a ton of potential on that campus! I'm really excited!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow you really did go straight home and write this. I'm impressed. Well I'm glad you had a really good break, this was probably my best break too! Except towards the end it got a tad boring because I had nothing to do. But it was really cool hanging out with you and the rest of the Crusade gang this break, I'm really grateful for that since I won't be able to see everyone as often as I'd like. But I'm also way excited for Crusade this semester since I'm somewhat more involved and such. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow or whenever!

Dj said...

your killing me bro. Update your blog.