Friday, January 5, 2007

Music

The music that we choose to listen to can tell us a lot about who we are. I'm a big fan of rock music and most of it's sub-genres. I like stuff that is fast, energetic, and sometimes angry. I even like a little yelling and screaming, but not too much. I also like hip-hop a little but not nearly as much as rock.

Here are some of my favorite bands. The links will lead you to a site where you could listen to a couple of songs for free. Let me know what you think if you have the time.

1. Edison Glass: www.purevolume.com/edisonglass

2. Mayday Parade: www.purevolume.com/maydayparade

3. The Wedding: www.purevolume.com/thewedding

4. Dogwood: www.myspace.com/dogwood

5. Spacepilot: www.purevolume.com/spacepilot

6. The Midnight Hour: www.purevolume.com/midnighthour

7. Ever Stays Red: www.purevolume.com/everstaysred

8. Brawdcast (warning: although brawdcast is a Christian, he has somewhat of a "potty mouth"
www.myspace.com/brawdcast

No comments: